USA Decom offers office furniture liquidation in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. Our team of experienced professionals understands the value of your furniture and offers reliable, professional service that is customized to meet your needs. In this blog, we will discuss our office furniture liquidation services, the types of furniture we buy, and the additional services we provide to our clients.
Types of Furniture We Buy
At USA Decom, we buy a variety of office furniture types. Here are seven types of furniture that we buy:
- Cubicles/Workstations: We buy cubicles and workstations from manufacturers like Haworth, Herman Miller, Steelcase, and Knoll. Some of the models we buy are Haworth Compose, Herman Miller Ethospace, Steelcase Avenir, and Knoll Morrison.
- Chairs/Seating: We buy chairs and seating from manufacturers like Herman Miller, Steelcase, Knoll, and Hon. Some of the models we buy are Herman Miller Aeron, Steelcase Leap, Knoll Generation, and Hon Nucleus.
- Storage: We buy storage furniture like file cabinets and bookcases from manufacturers like Steelcase, Haworth, and Herman Miller. Some of the models we buy are Steelcase 5-drawer Lateral File Cabinet, Haworth Bookcase, and Herman Miller Meridian 3-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet.
- Conference Room: We buy conference room furniture like tables and chairs from manufacturers like Knoll, Herman Miller, and Steelcase. Some of the models we buy are Knoll Propeller Conference Table, Herman Miller Eames Aluminum Group Chairs, and Steelcase Think Chairs.
- Breakroom and Training Tables: We buy breakroom and training tables from manufacturers like Knoll, Herman Miller, and Steelcase. Some of the models we buy are Knoll Reff Table, Herman Miller Eames Wire Base Table, and Steelcase Post and Beam Table.
- Reception Area Furniture: We buy reception area furniture like sofas, chairs, and coffee tables from manufacturers like Herman Miller, Steelcase, and Knoll. Some of the models we buy are Herman Miller Eames Sofa Compact, Steelcase Jenny Club Chair, and Knoll Florence Knoll Table.
- Miscellaneous Auxiliary Furniture: We also buy miscellaneous auxiliary furniture like whiteboards, markerboards, and coat racks.
Complete De-installation Services
At USA Decom, we offer complete de-installation services in addition to Office furniture liquidation in Philadelphia that include disconnection of electrical poles and whips, disassembly, preparation for removal and shipping, removal of furniture from the building, and loading. Our team is experienced and can handle any size project, whether it’s a small office or a large corporate building.
USA Decom also offers cable abatement services. This is a targeted removal of all network cabling, security equipment, door access equipment, and speakers. This service ensures that all cables and equipment are removed safely and correctly.
If needed, USA Decom offers moving services for employee personal items as well as specific furniture that is needed at the next site. Our team of professionals ensures that all items are packed and transported safely.
USA Decom also offers storage solutions if the next site is not ready. We understand that timing is critical, and we can store your furniture until the next site is ready.
Reliable, Professional Service with Experience
At USA Decom, we pride ourselves on providing professional and reliable services that cater to our clients’ unique needs. When it comes to decommissioning office spaces, we understand that the process can be daunting and time-consuming. Our team of experts is here to help make it as seamless and stress-free as possible.
Our team can handle the complete de-installation of furniture, including disconnection of electrical poles and whips, disassembly, prep for removal and shipping, removal of furniture from the building, and loading. We also provide cable abatement services, which involve targeted removal of all network cabling, security equipment, door access equipment, and speakers.
After furniture removal, we can also provide renovation services, including wall repair and paint, ceiling and floor repair, and any other necessary repairs to restore the space to its original condition. If our clients need to move furniture to a new location, we can also provide moving services for employee personal items as well as specific furniture that is needed at the next site. Additionally, if our clients need storage space, we can offer this service as well.
At USA Decom, we understand the importance of being eco-friendly and reducing our carbon footprint. We recycle and donate office supplies and office furniture to decrease the use of landfills. Our services for Office furniture liquidation in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas, including Bucks County, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Chester County, and New Jersey.
Decommissioning an office space can be a complicated process, but with the help of USA Decom, it doesn’t have to be. Our team of experts is equipped to handle every aspect of office decommissioning, including furniture liquidation, de-installation, cable abatement, renovation, moving, and storage. We offer professional and reliable services that are customized to meet the unique needs of our clients. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to schedule a consultation.
Sell your Office Furniture
Welcome to USA Decom! We provide safe and efficient decommissioning services for a variety of industries, including energy, telecommunications, and data centers. Our team of experts is committed to providing top-notch solutions to our clients, and we take pride in ensuring that every project is executed with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail.
Don’t let your office furniture sit idle and collect dust – contact USA Decom today to learn more about our services and how we can help you get the most value out of your equipment.